Why Inner Peace & Relaxation Is The Basis For Everything Else
In this day and age life moves at such a fast pace, we hardly have a moment to breathe and be present. We are so busy running from A to B, trying to accomplish as much as possible with what little time we have.
It’s all about keeping up…
Responsibilities, commitments and daily chores – a never ending perpetual cycle. Because of this relaxation and tranquility is nothing but a pipe dream… making it a far cry from reality for the average person.
So is it any wonder that the masses are constantly stressed out and their minds full of anxiety and worry? Trying to relax and simply switch off can be impossible as the mind continues to tick, tick, tick away like an incessant clock.
Therefore inner peace can feel like more of a sought after reward rather than a priority…
“I’m far too busy and have too many other more important things to do – I don’t have time for all that stuff!”…
Well let me remind you of something very important. Without you, nothing would get done or be achieved, meaning YOU are the most important factor in every single facet of your life.
And the quality of your life reflects the quality of your choices… all of which are influenced by your state of mind,
Is it not true then that you deserve to have time for yourself every now and then?
Imagine trying to run a car without any petrol in it. How far would it go?
When a person puts too much pressure on themselves to do everything all at once, without much energy or enthusiasm, it’s the exact same thing. And the only way to replenish that energy and “zest” for living is to restore a sense of inner peace… through pleasure and relaxation.
In fact, what I’m about to share with you will not only help you to see things differently. It will also enable you to get better results in half the time with far less effort.
How To Achieve Instant Inner Peace
A deep sense of inner peace feels like:
I can guarantee that just 15 minutes a day, (at whatever time is best for you), to just stop and relax will make the world of difference to your overall mood, energy and motivational levels. Research also shows that inner peace and emotional fulfillment go hand in hand with each other. The more you practice the more inner peace and tranquility you will experience on a daily basis.
For a super effective relaxation method, watch the video below, or keep reading for step by step instructions on how to connect with your personal place of inner peace.
Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed or distracted (I’ve had to lock myself away and hide at times to ensure this!) 🙂
- Sit down and close your eyes
- Breathe deeply in through your nose and out through your mouth. Repeat this at least several times
- As you do try to clear your mind and imagine that you are breathing all of the stress and tension out from your body. I recommend that you try to picture yourself in a beautiful, tranquil place such as on a deserted beach or on a mountain top. Go with whatever comes naturally to you – allow your mind to take you wherever you want to go.
- Now, take in and embrace everything around you… the sights, the sounds, the feelings and sensations you experience. How do you feel? Are you happy and peaceful? How does your body feel? Do you notice any aches or pains, tightness or tension in a specific area? Breathe into it and imagine it all being healed and released.
- Spend at least 5-10 minutes just enjoying the environment you are in and focusing on you and your body. This is your magical time and space to do whatever you choose. Try to keep your mind as quiet as possible. Do not fight what thoughts enter your head, but do not pay too much attention to them – just do your best to let them come and drift away again. Focus mainly on your breathing and the special sacred place you are imagining yourself in.
- Once you are feeling more relaxed and ready to come back to the present moment, slowly count to 10 and open your eyes.
This is one of the most basic yet powerful exercises you can do to achieve deep relaxation.
As you start practicing be kind and patient with yourself. There is no right or wrong way to do it. The main goal is relaxing your body and calming your mind. So let your intuition guide you.
Once you get into the habit of this practice, you will find that life seems to “flow” far easier. Difficulties and challenges that may have had you tied up in knots will appear more manageable. Creative ideas and solutions will show up frequently.
And the best thing of all?
Life will feel fun again because stress and pressure will be replaced with genuine joy and inspiration.
Try this exercise for the next three days and see for yourself.
You’ll be amazed at the positive impact it has! Comment below and let me know how you get on.
Love & Light,
PS: Inner peace and freedom is our birthright. Click here for my free gift which shows you in just 21 days how to master both and change your life forever.